Mainly indicates chenille fabric in Think Bee! The intricate and advanced embroidery techniques caught our eye, spurring our collaboration. The material was woven according to designs created in Paris, and the very best embroidery was chosen to match. Because embroidery techniques are wide-ranging, staff at the Shantou factory join for selecting the methods. We made repeated adjustments to designs and color schemes, sometimes adding beads and sequins; then we pour our efforts into these methods to represent a worldwide view of the Think Bee! items.
Mainly indicates chenille fabric in Think Bee! Understanding the work that goes into these pieces will make your own bag much more attractive.
- Hand Embroidery
- 100% hand-made, stitch by stitch. Hand embroidery requires a significant time commitment. The diligence of artisans produces embroidery that is not only high quality, but holds a charming warmth as well.
- Machine Embroidery
- Mainly indicates chenille fabric in Think Bee! This technique creates an elegant, three-dimensional, and fluffy-soft design by knotting threads into a pile.
- Computerized Machine Embroidery
- Needle location and movement, thread strain, and seam adjustments are turned into data and conducted under the control of a computer. The programming stage requires the most time and is the most important, as it can greatly influence the final impression of the work.
- Bead Embroidery
- Sequins, glass, and Swarovski crystal beads must be attached by hand, one by one, with skill and delicacy.